Your pavers represent a significant investment in your residential, commercial, industrial or civic hardscape. Keep them as beautiful and structurally sound as the day they were installed with high-quality cleaning, sealing and care products from Tremron.
Gator Efflorescence Cleaner will remove any efflorescence stains trapped in the concrete pavers and natural stone pores. It will make the pavers look more clean and vibrant without discoloring or damaging the paver surface. This efflorescence cleaning is a necessary step before a sealer is applied. The sealer will be able to get a deeper penetration into the now-clean pores.
- Removes efflorescence from the surface of concrete pavers & natural stones
- No hydrochloric acid in product
- 1 gallon cleans approx. 200 sq. ft. (18.6 sq. m.)
- Washes off with water
1 Gallon Covers 200 Square Feet
Oil & Grease Remover
Gator Clean XP Oil and Grease Remover easily removes tough stains such as motor oil, cooking oil & grease. Just shake the bottle, spread it on the stain, let it dry, and sweep it up. Use it on concrete, brick and stone. Gator Clean XP Oil and Grease Remover is biodegradable and phosphate-free. Shake it, Spread it (let it dry), Sweep it!
- Easily lifts & absorbs embedded oil stains as it dries from liquid to powder
- No scrubbing
- No rinsing
- No mess
Gator Rust Remover is effective in removing rust on the surface of concrete pavers and natural stones.
- Removes the spots caused by steel, water build up, fertilizer, etc.
- Contains no muriatic acid.
Rubber, Paint, Tar Remover
Gator Clean Rubber, Paint and Tar Remover is effective in removing rubber, paint and tar from the surface of concrete pavers and natural stones.
Furthermore, it could be used to emulsify some sealers and could be used as a cleaning agent when using a bonding agent such as Gator Rock Bond.
Available in 1 Quart Containers
Gator Sealer Stripper is extremely effective for removing sealer from concrete paver or stone. It is a paste, it is easily applied with a brush, or roller. Gator Sealer Stripper is formulated to remain wet and effective over extended periods. Always preform a test area to determine exact reacting time. To use, apply to surfaces with a brush, roller according to test patch results. Once is ready to be removed use power washer to strip surface. Be sure to scrub remaining residue with nylon brush and water. Allow surfaces to air dry before resealing.
- Will not burn skin
- Removes multi layers in a single application
- Environmentally responsible: water based
- Virtually no odor
- Zero VOC
- pH neutral - No neutralization necessary
- Shelf Life of 2 years if container and kept well sealed in a warm, and dry environment