Collection of Personal Information
Pursuant to the CCPA, Personal Information is “information that identifies, relates to, describes, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California resident or household. Tremron Group collects personal information when individuals use the website or otherwise interact with Tremron Group.
In particular, in the last twelve (12) months, Tremron Group has collected the following categories of personal information from California consumers:
- Identifiers, such as real name, alias, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier Internet Protocol address, email address, or other similar identifiers.
- Personal information categories as listed in the California Customer Records Statute (Cal. Civ. Code 1798.80(e)), such as name, signature, address, and telephone number.
- Protected classification characteristics, such as race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability, age, citizenship status, general information, ancestry, marital status, sexual orientation, medical condition, and military or veteran status.
- Commercial information, such as records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies.
- Internet or other similar network activity, such as browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet website, application, or advertisement.
- Geolocation data, or physical location.
- Audio, electronic, visual, or other similar information.
- Professional or employment-related information.
- Inferences drawn from other personal information reflecting the consumer’s preferences, characteristics, psychological trends, predispositions, behavior, attitudes, intelligence, abilities, and aptitudes.
Tremron Group collects personal information of California consumers from the following sources:
- Information provided by the consumer: Information provided directly or indirectly by the consumer is collected by Tremron Group to provide the consumer with a service, including but not limited to submissions through the website.
- Information collected using third parties: Tremron Group utilizes third party service providers to assist us in providing services.
- Advertisements: Tremron Group may utilize third party service providers to serve advertisements.
- Affiliates: Any Tremron Group company may receive personal information from an affiliated Tremron Group company.
- Analytics: Tremron Group utilizes third party analytics service providers to track traffic and usage trends. This is used to improve consumer use of our website and other automated or mobile marketing efforts.
- Cookies: Cookies are small text files created by websites that are stored in the consumer’s computer either temporarily for one session or permanent on a hard disk. Cookies only keep track of information that a consumer provides directly, such as personal information supplied by a consumer when interacting with services on a website. Cookies are used to allow a website to recognize consumers and keep track of consumers’ preferences.
- Partnerships: Tremron Group utilizes third party entities to directly engage with consumers through partner sites or partner-owned properties.
- Payment Services: Tremron Group utilizes third party entities to assist with online payments and billing.
- Promotions: Tremron Group utilizes third party entities to facilitate promotional events and practices.
- Surveys: Tremron Group utilizes third party entities to issue surveys to improve customer experience and/or products.
- Publically available information: Publically available information may also be collected by Tremron Group.
Personal information may be used for the following purposes:
- To provide consumers with a service (i.e., to answer a consumer’s question or concern) and/or manage services;
- To provide third party service providers with information necessary to provide services that Tremron Group contracts with them to provide (i.e., to track trends in how the website is accessed and utilized; to send emails; to provide customer support);
- To provide third party advertising partners with data relating to use of the website to deliver advertisements that may be of interest to you;
- To help investigate complaints about services;
- To provide consumers with email alerts, event registrations, and other notifications regarding Tremron Group products, services, or news;
- To gather statistical data about website traffic, sales volume, and consumer behavior in navigating the website;
- To improve the website, Tremron Group products, and/or service; and
- To comply with applicable laws, court orders, or governmental regulations.
Please note that while Tremron Group collects some personal information, Tremron Group does not share, sell, rent, or lease personal information to non-affiliated third parties unless otherwise stated at the time of collection.
Links to Other Websites and Services
Your Rights under the CCPA
The CCPA provides California consumers with privacy rights related to disclosure of personal information.
Disclosure of Information
You have the right to request that Tremron Group disclose the collection and use of your personal information over the last 12 months. Once Tremron Group receives a verifiable consumer request, it will promptly take steps to disclose and deliver, free of charge to the consumer, the personal information required by the CCPA. Specifically, Tremron Group will address the following:
- The personal information gathered about the consumer
- The categories of personal information and specific pieces of personal information gathered about the consumer
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting that personal information
- The categories of third parties with whom we share this information
- If we disclosed your personal information for a business purpose, the personal information that each recipient obtained
Deletion of Personal Information
You have the right to request that Tremron Group delete any personal information collected from you, subject to exceptions listed in the CCPA. Once Tremron Group receives a verifiable consumer request to delete personal information, it will promptly take steps to delete such personal information and direct any service providers to delete the consumer’s personal information from its records.
Tremron Group may deny your deletion requests pursuant to the CCPA if retaining the information is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by the consumer, or reasonably anticipated within the context of the business’s ongoing business relationship with the consumer, or otherwise perform a contract between the business and the consumer;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right to free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the businesses’ deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, if the consumer has provided informed consent;
- To enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with the expectations of the consumer based on the consumer’s relationship with the business;
- Comply with a legal obligation;
- Otherwise use the consumer’s personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which the consumer provided the information.
Exercising Your Rights Under the CCPA
To exercise your rights as detailed above and in the CCPA, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us by either:
You may submit a request on your own behalf or on behalf of your minor child. Please note that we do not knowingly collect personal information of minors. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received personal information of a minor, please contact us immediately.
Your verifiable consumer request must include sufficient information for Tremron Group to verify that you are the person whose personal information was collected. We will only use the personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity and authority to make the request.
Tremron Group will not discriminate against any consumer for exercising any CCPA rights.